ViewSonic’s VX2703mh-LED features a 27” widescreen LED panel monitor with up to 40% energy saving compared to a regular 27” monitor. Environmentally friendly mercury free VX2703mh-LED offers Full HD 1920×1080 resolution, HDMI and DVI inputs with HDCP, integrated power, 3ms response time, 10M:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio, and built-in speakers with SRS Premium Sound. Ideal for both home and office with a contemporary thin bezel design.
The aspect ratio adjustment feature automatically senses the input single and will not stretch a 4:3 signal, but instead will position the image in the middle of the screen with side bars. A 3-year limited warranty, the industry’s best pixel performance policy, energy saving Eco mode and Windows 7 certification make VX2703mh-LED a great long term investment.
- 27″ widescreen LED backlit monitor; great value for small office, home office applications, corporations, government and education
- Up to 40%* power savings over a traditional CCFL 27″ monitor
- 1080p Full HD resolution with 16:9 aspect ratio for perfect image reproduction
- Connectivity options include HDMI and DVI with HDCP, VGA inputs.
- Multimedia enriched with integrated stereo speakers
- 100mm x 100mm VESA compliant for wall mount or monitor stands
- Highest grade panel with the best pixel performance policy in the industry
The VX2703mh-LED features a 100mm x 100mm VESA mountable design that allows you to mount it on a monitor stand or on a wall, depending on your specific needs. You can detach the base easily by unscrewing four screws and then mounting the display on its new stand or wall mount.
Industry leading pixel performance guarantee and 3 year limited warranty
One of the aspects that make ViewSonic a market leader in displays is its commitment to quality. LCD panels are produced in factories and as everything else, they may have flaws too. One of the flaws of an LCD panel is a dead pixel, bright or dark. Some panels will have no dead pixels while others will have one or two or more.
When LCD display manufacturers build their monitors, they will have the option to use different grade panels with different tolerance levels for numbers of dead pixels. ViewSonic is committed to use the highest grade panels and offer one of the best pixel performance policy in the market. We also back our displays with 3-year limited warranty for your peace of mind.