LG Electronics 14x Internal BDXL Blu-Ray Burner Rewriter WH14NS40 – Bulk Drive with Software.
I bought this for my last build. After the reviews I was surprised that it shipped with the driver dvd; maybe they heard all the negative feedback and included it, I don’t know. Mounted it, runs everything fine, took only a few minutes to get up and running.
Seems to me that it’s exactly what it claims, an OEM bluray drive. It’s marketed to people who install a lot of these for commercial purposes. If you want to pay the lower price you need to understand that you aren’t getting the consumer retail version. Although since they seem to be shipping with the disk now, it really is pretty plug and play.
My Rig in case anyone cares:
- Antec 1100 case w/ antec true quiet 120mm fans
- Intel i5 3570K on Asus P8V77V-Pro overclocked to 4.2Ghz
- Corsair H80 liquid cooler on exhaust config
- 8Gb G.Skill Ares Ram
- EVGA GTX 560 TI superclocked
- Agility 3 120GB SSD
- Toshiba 2TB HDD
– By Sharps
- Write:14x BD-R SL, 12x BD-R DL, 6x BD-R T/Q\SL LTH, 2x BD-RE S\D\TL, 8x DVD+RW
- 16x DVD+\-R SL, 8x DVD+/-R DL, 6x DVD-RW, 5x DVD-RAM, 48 CD-R, 24x CD-RW
- Read: 8x BD-ROM S\DL, 8x BD-R S\DL, 6x BD-R T\Q\SL LTH, 8x BD-RE S\DL
- 4x BD-RE TL, 12x BDMV S\DL, 16x DVD-ROM S\DL, 16x DVD+\-R S\DL 12x DVD+\-RW, 5x DVD-RAM, 12x DVD-VIDEO, 48x CD-R\RW\ROM, 40x CD-DA
- Buffer: 4 MB
- Interface: SATA