Acer G236HL Bbd 23-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor
Acer G-Series monitors sport a super-slim profile with an X-shaped stand that lets them fit nicely in spaces of any size. Oustanding performance, eco-friendliness and smart use of energy complement the sleek design – all while staying well within budget. The Acer G236HL Bbd showcases a 23″ Widescreen LCD with impressive 1920 x 1080 resolution. Enjoy widely available 16:9 HD digital content without image distortion on the expansive widescreen LCD.
The remarkable 100 Million:1 contrast ratio ensures a crystal-clear viewing experience while rapid 5ms response time keeps moving images sharp. It also supports both VGA and DVI-D inputs offering greater compatibility. The Acer G-Series LCD brings an amazing multimedia experience to your home with a widescreen cinematic view and a unique fighter pilot style.
I bought this monitor for two reasons:
- It’s super cheap.
- Acer is a reliable brand.
Having said that, the monitor was a bit foggy and I’m not sure if that’s an LED thing or not, it’s my first LED monitor. I adjusted the brightness/contrast/colors a bit and now I’m very happy with the monitor.
This is replacing my 22″ Acer LCD that I purchased 5 years ago. That one still works too, it just takes a few minutes to turn on and it makes high pitched noises (bad capacitors?) – so I expect it is going to die soon. 5 years is a good amount of time, so I like Acer and I imagine this newer, lower power LED will last even longer!
* One of the pictures shows the monitor as having HDMI, it DOES NOT. It has VGA and DVI, which fine for me, I use DVI. – By Anthony
- The G-Series 23″ LED is designed for High-Definition with a stunning 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- Rapid 5ms response time reduces deviations in transition time to deliver high-quality moving images bringing immersive graphics to your movies and games.
- The DVI-D input with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) allows for viewing of digital movies and copy-protected media.