This Series 5 Ultrabook (model NP530U4C-A01US) has a 14-inch high-resolution display featuring Samsung’s SuperBright Technology (300 nits of brightness). With 16 million color saturation and an easy-to-view matte screen, you’ll enjoy the high quality visual experience in a wide range of environments, both indoors and out.
It’s powered by a third-generation, low-voltage Intel Core i5 dual-core processor, which provides breakthrough digital media management, content creation, and 3D gaming capabilities. With updated Intel Turbo Boost Technology, the latest Core i5 increases speed automatically for whatever you’re doing. And you’ll enjoy a rich set of new features for a stunning and seamless visual PC experience with no additional hardware.
Professional Durability & Style
The Samsung Series 5 Ultrabook unites professional style and durability. The sophisticatedly simple and refined exterior is a cool metallic aluminum, while the underside is made with fiber glass that’s light but resistant to wear and damage. So you’ll always be shielded from the bumps and knocks of life on the road–while still looking good.
The Ultimate Design for On the Go
Carrying a heavy notebook is always a big burden, especially for professionals who are always on the road. The Samsung Series 5 Ultrabook is amazingly portable and perfectly designed for a mobile life. Because it’s remarkably thin and light it’s easy to take it with you anytime and anywhere so you’ll always have your own office.
- 14-inch LED-backlit display with 1366 x 768 resolution for native HD 720p viewing (300-nit brightness)
- 1.7 GHz Intel Core i5-3317U ultra-low voltage, dual-core processor (2.6 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology; 3 MB L3 cache)
- 750 GB hard disk drive (HDD) with 7200 RPM speed
- 4 GB of installed DDR3 RAM (1600 MHz; 8 GB maximum)
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 integrated graphics solution for everyday computing with support for Microsoft DirectX 11 games.
- 8x multi-format CD/DVD±RW drive
- 1.3-megapixel HD webcam
- Built-in stereo speakers with 4 watts of power (2W x 2) and SoundAlive enhancement
- Up to 7.0 hours of battery life (8-cell battery)
- Dimensions and Weight: 13.1 x 9.0 x 0.82 inches (WxDxH); 3.99 pounds
Wireless & Networking
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) for ultra-fast connectivity to home and business networks (requires Wireless-N router to optimize speed and range).
- Intel Wireless Display functionality (requires adapter)
- Next-generation Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity provides faster throughput while minimizing on power requirements. Backward compatible with older Bluetooth-enabled peripherals such as printers and cell phones.
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
Connectivity & Expansion
- 2 USB 3.0 port for ultra-fast data transfer (with USB Sleep and Charge) offering up to 10x the speed of USB 2.0 (and is backward compatible with your USB 2.0 peripherals). Download a 25 GB HD movie in just 70 seconds.
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- HDMI port for connecting to a compatible HDTV or home theater receiver for uncompressed digital audio and video via a single cable.
- VGA video output
- Multi-format memory card slot (compatible with SD, SDHC, SDXC, and MMC media)
- Microphone and headphone jacks
What’s in the Box
Series 5 Ultrabook with 14-inch screen (model NP530U4C-A01US), AC adapter, rechargeable battery, operating instructions